1. If you can't find a screwdriver, use a knife. If you break off the tip, it's an improved screwdriver.
2. Try to work alone. An audience is rarely any help.
3. Above all, if what you've done is stupid, but it works, then it isn't stupid.
4. Work in the kitchen whenever you can...many fine tools are there, its warm and dry, and you are close to the refrigerator.
5. If it's electronic, get a new one...or consult a twelve-year old.
7. Always take credit for miracles. If you dropped the alarm clock while taking it apart and it suddenly starts working, you have healed it.
8. Regardless of what people say, kicking, pounding, and throwing sometimes DOES help.
9. If something looks level, it is level.
10. If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
(Got a joke you want to share? Send it in and we'll consider it for publication!)
the world's most comprehensive and affordable
construction cost estimating software